How to Download Attachment From Outlook?
If you are seeking to Download Attachments From Outlook. Then, this is the best place for you. Here you will learn about the most reliable solution to solve this issue. So let’s start the article.
The MS is one of the best and easy email services that come up with an office attachment suite. Therefore, its users send/ organize emails/ receive stay connected with us. Well, it is a very quick and secure way to share files via email.
In addition, using an email inbox as permanent file storage is not the right way. Because, if the mailbox exceeds the storage limits, you can lose your data forever. So, here in the technical guide, we’re going to reveal an efficient solution i.e., the Email Address Extractor tool for how to download an Email attachment from Outlook automatically.
Methods to Download Attachments From Outlook:-
There are two methods to download attachments from Outlook to complete the task. Follow the below methods to solve these issues:-
- Manual Method
- Automated Method
Download Emails Attachments From Outlook – Manually
If you are using the Windows OS then perform the steps listed below. To download all the Outlook with attachment and it is a free manual to download Emails From Outlook. Follow the steps below mentioned:-
- First, Open the Outlook Software.
- Now, open the emails with multiple attachments within them. There, email can be read in the reading pane or open in the new windows.
- Click to download the arrow icon apace with the attachment’s file and click on save all attachments in the drop-down list.
- Then, you can go to the File tab and select save the attachment as an option.
- There is a small window to save all attachments that will pop up. You select the attachment and click on OK.
- Selection of attachment can be done in two ways:
- Click on the OK button.
- Now, choose the folder or the desired location where you want to save the attachments.
- Click on OK Button. You will save attachments from several emails in Outlook by using the manual way.
Restriction of Using Manual Method:-
- You can download attachments from Outlook of the single mail only.
- Multiple emails can be downloaded one by one.
- The one-by-one downloads all attachments in several emails of Outlook can take a long time to download the file.
Save Emails and Attachment From Outlook | By Using Automated Method
The Automated software helps you to download attachments from Outlook. This is the best utility in the market is Email Attachment Extractor Software. The automated software that provides you the best solution to download all the attachments from Outlook. Downloading all the attachments of all emails on one go. It includes BAK and PST Files. It is also capable to save attachment firm IMAP and POP3 Outlook.
Therefore, it is a simple GUI. Technical and Non-technical users that can easily understand the interface. We provided a Screenshot along with the working steps for non-technical users to complete the process efficiently. We know the main user for using the automatic tools. It is a complex interface with technical terms but the utility you don’t face such issues?
Archive Attachments From Outlook | Working Procedure:-
- Launch and run the software on your Windows machine. Click on the Open button to start the process.
- Now, Email Accounts >> Open IMAP Configured Account >> ID or you can add an account also.
- It automatically shows your all attachment files on your software panel. Click on the Extract Button to Select the Attachments.
- Browse, to select your destination path to save your all files in it. Then, You can select any file extension filter to extract your file for example- Doc, PDF, XLS.
- Click on Save Button,
- Finally, you have been Exported Successfully, and Open folders to preview all the attachments file on your destination.
- The Demo Edition Export Only 10 Attachments. Upgrade to Licensed Edition to Export All.
In the above blog, we have explained how to extract attachments from Outlook. There has been a huge demand seen among Outlook users to download all attachments from multiple emails. Therefore, all their challenging demands while extracting the Outlook emails attachments. We have established top-level software with improved features.